Committed Aztecs

Jacey Beery, Reporter

Class of 2022 is getting ready for the next stage of their lives, and for many of them this means committing to a college. The final decision of which college the students are attending is not due until May, but some students have gotten a head start and have made their choice already. 

Sabrina Seaton 

“I’m going to St. John’s University. I’m going there because they have a great softball program and a safe community. I am leaning towards a biology major and I’m so excited to experience a true winter in New York!” 

Aroo James Lee

“I’m going to Beloit College because they have a nice campus and they get to experience all 4 seasons. They also have a great coaching staff for baseball. I will be going into the major of journalism with a minor in communications. I am excited to start a fresh chapter of my life while meeting new people and playing baseball.”

Sophia Martz

“I will be attending Grand Canyon University and studying Forensic Psychology. I was drawn to GCU because I really like the campus and my siblings went there. I am super excited to meet my roommates and decorate our dorms together.

Jordan Mack 

“I am going to attend Nyack College in New York, New York. I chose Nyack because of its volleyball program and small, tight knit community. I will be studying Criminal Justice and I am most excited about forming new relationships and moving across the country.”